What is a Trunk-or-Treat event?
Trunk-or-Treat is a free and safe event for families to go from parked car to parked car and receive candy or a non-food item from each car. Each vehicle opens their trunk that is decorated with a kid-friendly theme. Kids wear their costumes, visit the decorated cars, fill up on candy, and enjoy a night of family fun. This event is for youth and their families. – October 31st, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- Choose a theme that you can do most of the decorating before the actual event
- Have at least 1 person host your car from 5:00-7 pm
- Provide at candy or a non-food item (Pencils, stickers, etc).
- Please be mindful of ghouls and goblins that may have food allergies
- No alcohol allowed on premises
- Pets are welcome
- Clean up area and take all belongings at 7 pm when the event ends
- Reserve your spot(s) with Zina at 210-581-1116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The more trunks the merrier! Mayor Werner will be judging the best trunk-presentation and awarding a grand prize!